Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apple Authorised Reseller and Apple Authorised Service Provider In Bangladesh.
01-15-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 12:34 PM by monirul.)
Apple Authorised Reseller and Apple Authorised Service Provider In Bangladesh.
Dear All,

I wants to share with you about Apple Authorised Reseller and Apple Authorised Service Provider In Bangladesh. Because i thought there is may be some confusion with apple fan and users in Bangladesh.

Some of them needs help for buying a original apple products or needs help for services their apple products within warranty or out of warranty.

[Image: macforumbd-apple-reseller-in-bangladesh.jpg]

As a big fan of apple and working with a Apple Authorised Reseller and Apple Authorised Service Provider In Bangladesh i have some experience with customers who are sufferer same types of problems. I suggest to search with Google and also search on apple sites.

At first you can search on google with : apple authorised reseller in bangladesh and apple authorised service provider in bangladesh

If you are note sure which one is authorised than go to : https://locate.apple.com/bd/en/
And select your desired options : Sales (Apple Authorised Resellers) OR Service (Apple Authorised Service Providers)

And also type your current location on the location finder and select your apple products type form the drop down list name of All Products.

Hope it will help you! If you need more exact suggestions please check below or contact with me :

iCentre
34 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Awal Centre (1st Floor, West Side)
Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.

Regards,
Monirul
mimnets@gmail.com
monirul@icentre-bd.com

Regards,
Monirul
mimnets@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply